For your health & well being the following protocols are in place to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- All APPOINTMENTS have a specific time – thanks for your PROMPT ARRIVAL – to allow social distancing & sanitizing between patients.
- NO WALK-INS CAN BE ALLOWED SORRY
- New patient forms, insurance cards, etc. should be submitted ONLINE to reduce contact & “in-office” time if possible.
AT HOME BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you do not feel well, have a cough or have taken any fever reducing medications PLEASE CALL/TEXT 908-289-6515 to reschedule.
- Please check your TEMPERATURE and if above 99.0 CALL/TEXT 908-289-6515 to reschedule.
- If you have come into contact in the past 14-days with anyone testing positive for COVID-19 illness PLEASE CALL/TEXT 908-289-6515 to reschedule.
- Please submit 30-second COVID PRE-SCREEN click here
WHEN YOU PARK YOUR CAR
- CALL/TEXT 908-289-6515 when you are arrive so that we can let you know that it’s OK to enter.
- A face MASK or covering is REQUIRED.
- Please leave jackets, coats or unnecessary items in your car.
WHEN YOU ENTER DOOR (MOTION DETECTOR NOTIFIED)
- Your TEMPERATURE will be taken via contact-less thermal reader.
- WASH YOUR HANDS immediately upon entry in the lavatory at the bottom of the stairs. The door will be open and lights turn on automatically. The toilet should not be used except for extreme emergency.
- PRE-TREATMENT SCREENER QUESTIONS
- Have you been outside the country in the last 2 weeks.
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks.
- Have you had any cough, fever, loss of smell, loss of taste, unusual symptoms in the last 2 weeks.
- The RECEPTION & WAITING AREA IS CLOSED so you will be directed to the appropriate PRIVATE treatment room after your TEMP is taken.
WHEN YOU LEAVE THE OFFICE
- WASH YOUR HANDS again before leaving please.